Saturday, August 05, 2006

Commenting on Comments

I just read Cool Cat Teacher's (Vicki) post on commenting. Really made me feel good - I am sure others are out there nervous about commenting, but after receiving comment from a few people: TechnoSpud (Jen) and Vicki, I am truly encouraged. I cannot believe how this all works- how we are all linked together. I hope I will keep reading and commenting. I guess the way I feel when someone comments to my posts, must be similar to the way everyone feels- just a real sense of productivity and affirmations galore.

As I am preparing a presentation for teachers next week on the Read/Write web, I found a post by a 3rd grade student named Dylan who really summed it up. The post is called "My Blog".

Have a good one...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, welcome to the edublogosphere. I too find the whole blog thing exhilarating and I use bloglines - I just love it because of what I can learn and the people I have come to know.

Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher said...

Kelly, I wrote about you today over at cool cat teacher. I think you have a lot of promise! Keep checking, you may start picking up subscribers! Thank you for hyperlinking to me as well!

Anonymous said...

Vicki does do have a fantastic way of truly simplifying the blogging process for us -- and I always learn from her.......

but I am learning from you too. Look what you have accomplished in just a week of blogging.

Commenting, linking, referring, rssing --
WAY TO GO!!! Keep up the good work.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Best wishes in your search to find new information on teacher technology.